- This event has passed.
EVC – 23rd European Vascular Course
10. March 2019 @ 08:00 - 12. March 2019 @ 17:00
Sunday March 10 to Tuesday March 12 (multiple workshops per day – see the full schedule here ).
Make your own anastomosis using synthetic material followed by a quality assessment of flow volume in a flow simulation model using transit time flow measurements (TTFM).Trainers/moderators: Dr J. Kalder, Dr P. Keschenau and Medistim Personnel.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Make an anastomosis using latex graft material
- Understand the clinical benefits of using TTFM for graft assessment
- Understand how to practically measure TTFM using a flow simulator
- Understand the value of each TTFM parameter
Maximum 10 participants per workshop.
Sign up for one of the workshops here: http://www.vascular-course.com/arterial_training_courses_2019
Click here for a link to the workshop flyer (opens in a new window).
We look forward to seeing you at our booth or in one of the workshops!